Amotek Horizontal Bag Forming and Filling machines model R168 are offering an extremely high grade of versatility along with notable performance. Thanks to this, they are successfully used also for the packaging of soft disposable hygienic products in small counts such as diapers, underpads and sanitary napkins.
By using PE, PP or other types of half-folded film in reel, the R168 automatically forms the bag and moves it into the feeding station area. On request the machine can be equipped with a half-folder unit capable to use foil film in reel.
Customized infeed units allows a products’ manual loading as well as an automatic connection to a stacking unit. Machine can be equipped with different devices to create a very attractive bag with reclosable profile, gussetts, hanging hole, pre-cut for bag easy opening, hook applicator, etc.
Automatic Bag Forming and Filling Machine
|Production Output:||up to 50 cycles/min|
|Product Dimensions (WxLxH):||min. 40 mm x 100 mm x 5 mm|
|Product Dimensions (WxLxH):||max. 290 mm x 500 mm x 150 mm|
|Bag Dimensions (WxL):||min. 70 mm x 130 mm|
|Bag Dimensions (WxL):||max. 320 mm x 525 mm|
- Compact machine design
- Quick and easy change-over
- Flexibility and multiple bags presentations possible
- Manual or automatic feeding
- Very attractive bag in different packing materials (PP or PE)
- Tightest Package ever with significant material saving
- Gull-wings doors for optimal access and maintenance (possible for some machines configuration)
up to 50 cycles/min
max. 290 mm x 500 mm x 150 mm
Product Dimensions (WxLxH)
max. 320 mm x 525 mm
Bag Dimensions (WxL)